Rota - 28/14
- $520 - $550 USD per day
The minimum qualifications and experience required for each Chief Engineer are:
1. Possess all valid flag state (and coastal state as applicable) credentials required by law for service as Chief Engineer on the route and class of vessel appointed to (examples: Merchant Mariners Credential, TWIC Card, Medical Certificate, etc.).
2. A valid Driver’s License.
3. A valid Passport is highly preferred.
4. Ability to read and write English as well as render, understand, and react to commands given in English.
5. Minimum two years’ experience on DP-2 class vessels of similar size, route, and industrial mission in a position not lower than Assistant Engineer. Six months as Chief Engineer is preferred.
Hitch is a 28/14 day rotation (or projected to be 243 days worked per year) to commence on or about 11/1/2016.
Pay range for this position is $520 - $550 USD per day dependent upon vessel class, experience, licensing, and time within the industry.
Based on these day rate ranges and rotation the projected annual compensation would be in the range of $127,000 to $134,000 USD